1. Name and what you do?
My name is Tom Enoch and I am a college student. I am studying to become a fitness coach.
2. What are you most passionate about?
I am most passionate about sport. I support West Bromwich Albion and have a season ticket with my dad. I also love going to CrossFit, I go twice a week.
3. Who do you look up to/admire the most?
I admire my family the most. My mum, my dad and my sister Emily are the best.
4. What’s your superpower?
My superpower is that I am very funny, I crack people up.
5. What are you most proud of?
I am proud of my TomFit sessions and doing a fitness video with Joe Wicks.
6. What are your dreams for the future?
I want to get married, live in a flat, grow a beard and a man bun and be with the people I love.
7. What would you like people to know about what it’s like to have Down syndrome?
I love my life.